Narooma – June 2019
Landscape Photography Tour – Narooma
John Armytage & Ray Jennings
21st – 24th June 2019 – 8 Spots Available
- 3 Nights – Friday / Saturday / Sunday Nights
- 3 Sunsets & 3 Sunrises & Astro Photography if conditions are suitable.
Capped at 10pp including John & Ray..
Location Guides, On site – Photography Tips
Landscape Education after and during the shoot – Processing in Group Sessions.
Tides chosen to Photograph the following locations…
- Glasshouse Rocks
- Horse Head Rock
- Camel Rock
… and if we get time
- Tilba Tilba
- Wallaga Lake
- Cottage Lake
- Mulimburra Point
TOUR STARTS: NAROOMA – Sunset on Friday 21st.
TOUR BASE: Amooran Apartments, Narooma NSW (3 nights Twin Share)
“Single supplement option available for additional charge, please contact us when booking at approx $100 per night extra if available”.
Check in Friday 21st June in the afternoon from 2.00pm
Check out Monday 24th June by 10.00am
GROUP SIZE: Maximum 10pp including Ray & John.
FITNESS: Moderate level of fitness is required as you will be walking over rocks.
SKILL LEVEL: This Tour is open to beginners through to experienced photographers.
INCLUDED: 3 Nights Accommodation, On location tuition, Group Processing Classes.
NOT INCLUDED: Food & Drink or transport to Narooma and all your insurances.
- This Tour Full payment is required no later than 1st May 2019 – A deposit of $400 secures your spot at time of booking.
THINGS TO BRING ON THE TRIP
- Rock Shoes with spikes (Contact John for advice)
- Torch (Head) with several Batteries
- Your Camera Gear with Lenses
- Shutter Release (Remote)
- Travel Umbrella
- Laptop (if you have for post processing sessions)
- Always have fun
The locations we will be going to are known as the “Sapphire Coast”. Rock shelves and amazing rock formations, so rock shoes are definitely needed as you will be accessing these locations in the dark. We will give you more information when you are locked in for this.
PRICE & BOOKINGS
Terms & Conditions
Cancellations & Refunds
If you wish to cancel your booking, you must advise us in writing about this via email.
- Payments are refundable, up to 60 days prior to the tour
- If you don’t request a refund of your payment 60 days prior, we will take that you have agreed to come along on this tour.
- if you are cancelling more than 60 days from the tour date, we will refund you in full.
- if the tour is not full and, after your cancellation, we still have the minimum number of bookings to run, we will refund your booking fee in full.
- This Tour Full payment is required no later than 1st May – A deposit of $400 secures your spot at time of booking.
if the tour is full, and we have turned away other customers, and you are cancelling within 60 days of the workshop date, we won’t refund you unless your place is filled by someone else.
The participant is responsible to look after all their insurances.
John Armytage Photography Tours – is not responsible for any loss of equipment or moneys. All such losses or expenses will be the sole responsibility of the participant.
John Armytage Photography Tours – reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to commencement, whereupon paid funds will be refunded in full, but is not liable for any other trip preparation expenses such as, but not limited to, air ticket penalties, visa fees and medical treatments.
John Armytage Photography Tours – Locations on Itinerary can change due to weather conditions if necessary.
Full Payment secures your Spot.
Please email me before paying if you need to ask any questions.