TheNiSi V6 ALPHA 100mm Aluminium Filter Holdercontinues the success of our very popular V6 Holder. The V6 Alpha is the easiest way to get started with the NiSi 100mm filter system, offering great value to get you started with filters.
The NiSi V6 ALPHA is the is a filter holder designed to use 100mm wide filters that are 2mm thick and supports 3 filters in use at once. Included is an 82mm adaptor ring to allow the holder to connect to any lens with an 82mm standard filter thread. The holder can be combined with our V6 adaptor rings to allow the use of sizes from 43mm to 77mm (Sold separately).
The holder features our superior left to right pressed clip design, allowing filters to bevery smoothly inserted and removed. The holder can be rotated 360 degrees to allow graduated neutral density filters to be rotated for perfect placement with a horizon and light source.
The V6 ALPHA features:
- The same filter holder as the V6 featuring Left to right pressed clips rather than traditional top and bottom design. It is very smooth to insert and remove filters.
- An 82mm adaptor ring that is compatible with existing V6 adaptor rings for 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 72mm, 77mm (V6 Adaptorrings sold separately).
- A most cost-effectiveentry to the NiSi 100mm Filter System.
- Easily upgrade the V6 ALPHA to the V6 at a later stage
- It is made from aviation-grade aluminum with single element processing by CNC machine and features a matte black frosted finish on the surface to minimize reflection.
This V6 Alpha filter holder can be used with NiSi 82mm Adapter Ring for V6 holders (sold separately) instead of its included adapter ring. If used with that separately available adapter ring, along with either a separately available NiSi Polariser for V6, the NiSi V6 Alpha 100mm Filter Holder can help create a filter holder kit that offers the same essential functions as a NiSi V6 100mm Filter Holder Kit.