Professional panorama shots, whether cylindrical or spherical, are child’s play with the Sirui PB-10 Panorama Head. Three independently adjustable rails allow the camera to be perfectly adjusted. Horizontal and vertical rotation of the camera around the nodal point is possible, resulting in parallax-free and distortion-free images.
Multi-line, cylindrical and spherical panoramas require a nodal point adapter. SIRUI attaches importance to the details: Scales for each rail, spirit level, camera release plate, high-quality processed aluminium and an extremely compact package are just some of the head’s great features.
- For VR panoramas in every direction
- Base with 360 rotation – with soft twist or 15 click stops
- Arca Swiss-compatible base with 3/8″ connector
- Scales for each level allow settings to be recreated
- Built-in spirit level for precise alignment
- TY-C10 38x30mm rubber-surfaced release plate (Arca Swiss-compatible)
- High quality processed aluminium
- Knurled metal screws
- Size (WxHxD): 17 x 21 x 17 cm
- The PB panorama head is suitable for compact and system cameras