For the use of large, heavy camera and lens combinations a gimbal tripod head is essential. The special gimbal holds the camera with lens in balance and prevents accidental tipping of the entire system as it can happen eg on ball heads.
The lightweight PH-30 with it’s carbon-aluminum construction is extremely durable whilst being comfortable and intuitive. Significantly, the soft, supple movements of the tilt head. Moving objects such as animals or athletes can be tracked easily.
Thanks to the different scales, the head can perfectly adjust to your camera and is therefore always ready for use again. Also the nodal point for distortion-free panoramic shots can be precisely adjusted.
– Weight: 1.4kg
– Load Capacity: 24.99kg
– Dimensions: 250 x 120 x 260mm
- Material: Arm: Carbon / L-plate: aluminium
- 360 panorama function with scale
- Scale for pitch, roll and vertical displacement
- Nodal point adjustment
- Tilt of +150 to -60
- Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate
- Inc Anti-twist lip on quick release plate with 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 camera screws