TheSunwayfoto DYH-90Ri Leveling Baseis a simple and useful accessory that will make it far easier to be certain your camera will remain parallel to the ground, especially when shooting panoramic photos.
Laser-engraved index marks on the platform provide calibrated precision for panoramic images. This base is also valuable when changing from horizontal to vertical format with a ball head, as any slight shift is quickly compensated for with the leveling base. It is mounted between your tripod and your camera, has a large removable built-in bubble level, and 17 of tilt to quickly and easily keep your camera right where you want it. The 90mm-diameter platform is ideal for medium format or larger cameras.
- Anodised to a scratch-resistant, black finish
- All-metal construction
- 360 panning
- Removable offset bubble level
- Laser-engraved platform index marks provide calibrated precision for panoramic images
- 76mm diameter base is great for medium format equipment
- Great for tripods with no built-in bubble level–install between tripod and tripod head
- Adjusts to +/- 17
- 3/8″ socket mount and 3/8″-16 top stud
- Super smooth, fluid dampened
- Captive screw-knob lock control
Note: The base locking Captive Knob can be adjusted at different positions. If the Captive Locking Knob Lever interferes with other equipment when turned, you may pull out the knob, and relocate it in a more convenient position.