The Sunwayfoto XB-52DL Low-Profile Ball Head with Duo-lever Clamp is based on XB-52and replaced the Screw-Knob Clamp with DLC-50 Screw/Lever Combo Clamp. The screw knob side is for adjusting the width of the clamp, and the lever side is for locking the clamp quickly. The XB-52DL Low Profile Ball HeadfromSunwayfotois the smaller of two ball heads in the XB line of low profile ball heads from Sunwayfoto. It features a very low center of gravity, very high load capacity of 60kgand improved ball head design for smoother movements when changing position. It includes the two-drop-notch design for camera orientation and weights only 690g.
- Locking System is located on the side of the ball instead of the bottom of the ballhead. Whole center of gravity is lowered more than 15%;
- Adopts geared locking structure, higher locking strength;
- Specially designed panning base, smooth operation;
- Elliptical ball for progressive resistance and avoiding suddenly sliding down;
- Two drop notch design. One for portrait, one for tilting;
- All metal knobs for reliability and long term durability;
- Two set spirit level mounting holes for users to mount the removable spirit level to the other sides of the clamp;
- Special structure makes it the lightest of its class.
- 360 panning movement with calibrated precision, precisely capture overlapping panoramic images
- Compatible with Really right stuff (RRS), Wimberley, Jobu Design, Arca Swiss, Kirk Enterprises, Markins, Photo Clam etc.
- Ideal for Gitzo, Manfrotto, Sirui, Benro, RRS tripod.